Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

A Newsletter




I will post some interesting tidbits and newsletters till the photos of my dolls are ready to populate our web museum. :)
From Denise Van Patten, your Guide to Doll Collecting
I had a marvelous time at the UFDC Doll Convention last week! This week, I have a full report on the convention for you written in two parts--Part I (which I wrote live from the convention!) and Part II, which I just completed. The convention seemed a bit smaller than in years past, but overall the experience did not lack from that; particularly, the special exhibits, competition rooms, and workshops, events and seminars were spectacular! Until next week... Denise


My Adventures at the UFDC Doll Convention 2011, Part II

Although I was truly exhausted after the Salesroom opening on Monday night, I had decided earlier to take a doll sewing workshop on Tuesday morning...I always find sewing for dolls calming and a nice break from hustle-bustle at doll conventions ... Read more
See More About: doll conventions ufdc antique dolls

My Adventures at the UFDC Doll Convention 2011 - Part I

The UFDC Doll Convention is complete, utter, exciting doll madness to anyone who loves dolls! Due to personal reasons (business, teenagetrs, illness) I haven't been able to attend a UFDC National Doll Convention since the Las Vegas convention in 2008, and that was so disappointing. I really missed going to the conventions--there ... Read more
See More About: ufdc doll conventions doll events

Dolls Price Guide

Our doll price guides have been growing, so if you haven't visited them lately, now is a great time to check them out! With great photography and up to date pricing and identification information, the dolls price guide is a fun place to browse dolls!... Read more
See More About: doll prices dolls price guide doll values

Paper Dolls

Paper dolls are flat, they're ephemeral, and they are as varied in form and history as are three-dimensional dolls. You'll find some of the best free, printable paper dolls here!

No comments:

Post a Comment