Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Six years ago we Began

Museum timeline over twenty years sgo, I started writing s business plan for my future doll museum. I also drafted articles of incorporation and bylaws. I have axsketch books with display designs and ideas, hand drawn. After some stops and starts, we got tax numbers for not for profits and filed all the paperwork. That will be six years ago this July. Almost five years ago, we opened in a small rented space. we stayed one year. during that time, we won the bid on our ild branch library building I started working on moving things immediately after a derecbo where we lost power. I was hot, but light enough. still our parking lot was littered with doll shoes and toy parts. It took a year to get it all up, and we still are a work in progress. We keep at it with help from the rest of our awesome board. Thanks to all our supporters and to the memory of my famuly, who made all this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment