Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2022

American Doll and Toy Museum is Open Sat. April 30th 11-3 and Memoirs

 First things first; we are open tomorrow at 11 am till 3.  Come visit us and relive your own childhood, or your parents' or grandparents',  even your great-grandparents'.  We represent toys, dolls, games, miniatures and models from prehistory to the present.  We have fossils as old as 2 billion years +.















We have vintage dolls, including many Shirley Temples, Tonis, Barbies, and antique  dolls, both French and German.  We have doll wardrobes and trunks, fully equipped doll houses, doll furniture, toys stoves, toy battleships, cars, robots, mannikins and more.

In our last major haul for the season, I visited an estate sale for a friend and fellow collector.  She was a friend of my mother's, too, and Mom had visited her home nearly 30 years ago.  I was in California, and could not go.  This last weekend, I went, to pay tribute to our friend as much as to search out dolls.

Another friend held the sale, and as I told him, my Mom saw these dolls, and now many of them were coming home to me.  Here are their photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment