Total Pageviews

Monday, December 21, 2015

Memoir; Writing your Life Story: Solstice, also for Dr. E's Greening Tips for the C...

 Since we are up to the 21st century, future posts will ponder dolls in the future, and will profile specific dolls. Please contact me with ideas and topics, and follow my other  blogs, all on my Amazon page.  Also, read me at collectdolls.about.com and on Twitter, ISSUU, Reddit, Tubmlr, Flickr, Delicious, and YouTube.  See also Antique Doll Collector Magazine Blog and our Facebook Pages.  May we have Peace in 2016.



Memoir; Writing your Life Story: Solstice, also for Dr. E's Greening Tips for the C...: It is the Solstice; Blessed Be! I look forward to the growing light, even as I sometimes wish I could walk towards it.  Two more good frie...

No comments:

Post a Comment